About the role
Based at our Office in Welshpool, WA, the Operations Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Ensure safe behaviour’s in your workforce
- Day-to-day coordination of drivers
- Implementation of productivity improvements to meet agreed targets set by Supervisor
- Ensure the accurate and effective operation of all SUEZ on-board systems
- Ensure the accurate recording of fatigue breaks, productivity information and geocoding of customers
- Ensure completed run sheets and VCRs are collected at the end of every shift, following debrief
- Ensure all drivers’ notes and nominated tip locations on run sheets are up-to-date and accurate. This shall be achieved via close consultation with the Sales Team and the drivers
- Continuous improvement to increase route productivity and service excellence
- Compliance with contracted collection KPI’s
- Understand impact of productivity (unproductive labour)
- Be proactive and timely in responding to all enquiries and issues
- Maintain strong relationships with customer representatives and driver workgroup
- Deal with people in a professional and positive manner
- Weekly payroll entry and confirmation
- Proactive management of workforce to reduce overtime spend
Some experience in either an operations or administration role in the transport/logistics industry would be ideal together with knowledge of Industrial Relations issues.
You hold a compliance & ‘safety first’ mindset coupled with excellent problem solving and time management skills. You are highly numerate with strong attention to detail and are proficient in MS Office software including Excel and Word.
Above all, your core values align with ours, a passion for the environment, customer first approach, respect and team spirit.