|Location:||Australian Capital Territory|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
This position requires experience in operations, supervision of up to 20 employees and a focus on environmental and workplace health and safety risk management. You will be required to have close working relationships with the workshop, customer service centre, subcontractors and the Residential Collections business unit, ensuring all persons follow SUEZ's Policies and Procedures and are provided with appropriate training to do so.
- Provide all required Operational assistance to the ACT Operations Manager
- Ensure site compliance for both Commercial and Residential sites, this includes planning, licences and site conformance to safety KPI's as set by the business.
- Conducting training for both Residential and Commercial sites including all new employee inductions.
- Assisting in preparation of all sites safety documentation such as JSEA's.
- Assist with the Management of WorkCover claims and the Rehabilitation Program.
- Be involved in the investigation of incidents involving personal injury and near miss.
- Attend WH&S Committee meetings, provide advice/information on EQS issues, assist in resolving actions and follow up on outstanding items.
- Maintain the EQ&S Management System, with operational and documentation support.
- Assist in coordinating internal and external staff training and develop and conduct training sessions relating to environmental and safety issues
- A valid HR licence with minimum 2 years' experience
- Forklift License
- Working with Vulnerable People card, (WwVP)
- Have passed an acceptable test of driving skills and an aptitude test in relation to the operation of equipment
- Be in the possession of acceptable references outlining previous work history including any additional training or experience gained