|Location:||West Perth, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
WHO WE ARE
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world-leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources and energy sectors. As part of this team, you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost-effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Downer Mining has an excellent opportunity available for a Storeperson join our team working on our brand new, green-fields, Eliwana Iron Ore project based in the Pilbara. FIFO Perth 2:1 roster.
As Storepeson you will be responsible for the managing and controlling the physical issue of parts required for work orders. Including returns of stock items surplus to completed work order requirements to warehouse locations and process systems adjustments. You will also be responsible for:
- Receiving and dispatching goods in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Maintaining auditable and legible documentation.
- Developing and maintain tooling registers.
- Maintaining lifting equipment register and certificates.
- Ensuring all statutory requirements are fulfilled in the stores areas of the project.
- Comply with all aspects of the Quality Assurance System and relevant site Quality Plans, reporting any non-conformances to your Supervisor.
- Maintaining accurate records for storage and transport of Dangerous/Hazardous Goods i.e. MSDS/EPG
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following
- C Class Drivers licence.
- Forklift operators’ ticket.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Computerised catalogue and inventory control experience (JDE or similar).
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills required.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Work Planning and scheduling skills.
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- The benefits of secure, full time employment including leave entitlements, superannuation and numerous financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice flights, novated leasing, discounts and support programs.
- Set career progression opportunities through various training and mentoring programs
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people with an overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading-edge business with operations throughout WA
This exciting role offers you the opportunity to join a dynamic team and develop your career within a highly successful diversified engineering and services business, on a brand-new project with a long mine life.
At Downer we are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. Our values, strategy and direction are clear, and we are committed to Zero Harm and to the career development of our people.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with your current resume to this application. For any queries or help with your application please contact Patrick Hardie on Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.