|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customer Insights Chapter Lead
- 6 months fixed term contract
- Lead a highly talented team of Customer Insights enthusiasts
- Surry Hills based with WFH flexibility
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Based between Bella Vista and Surry Hills, our vibrant, innovative and energetic collaboration spaces empower our teams to innovate and deliver an exceptional experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
We are an agile team who embrace diversity of thought and love to take on challenges with a pragmatic and innovative approach. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, care, curiosity, openness, and a proactive attitude. As a team we continually seek ways to pair, collaborate, support and learn from each other!
About the role:
The purpose of the Customer Insights Chapter Lead role is to lead a team who build and gather insights across many of the Woolworths customer touchpoints which tell a compelling customer story. The insights will drive action to improve the customer experience, brand loyalty and help to drive the customer strategy across Woolworths. The Customer Insights Chapter Lead champions the customer behavioural segmentation programme, to build, educate and embed at all levels across the Woolworths Group and also the Voice of Customer programme across WooliesX.
This role sits within the Advocacy Practice, working primarily with the Loyalty/eCom and Data tribes. This role is also cross functional whereby engagement and collaborating across the Group.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead a team of Customer Insights enthusiasts across multiple disciplines and develop their capability to build deep and meaningful insights.
- Responsible for continuing to build the customer behavioural segmentations across the Woolworths Group Business Units along with the Customer Insights Chapter
- Use insights from multiple sources across the business to create a compelling customer story which feeds into Customer strategy.
- Host workshops and engagement sessions to tell the customer insights story which drives action and change
- Responsible for building insights capability within the Customer Chapter and Customer Insights chapter
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an individual with a high level of experience within the Customer Insights space, with the ability to build capability within the team through sharing their knowledge.
This role requires close collaboration with divisions within Woolies X and the wider Woolworths Group so excellent communication and interpersonal skills are key.
- 10+ years of customer insights analytics within retail sector
- Expertise in using qual and quant data to drive Customer strategy
- Influence, adaptability, judgement, collaboration, managerial, interpersonal, etc.
- Ability to influence senior leaders and at all levels of the business
- Act as a customer council for business decisions impacting customer experience
- Collaborate with divisions within WooliesX and broader Woolworths group
- Lead strategic insights programmes across multiple business streams
- Strong interpersonal skills which can lead and guide multiple teams to drive the best outcome for business and customers
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.