If you are experienced in the planning and management of test and commissioning activities for high voltage transmission projects, come and join us.
- 24-month role with a recognised and reputable HV transmission utility
- Free on-site parking, subsidised cafeteria and gym
- Excellent remuneration packages and flexible work arrangements.
You are an expert in the planning and management of high quality testing and commissioning activities across the wider project lifecycle in order to deliver across critical HV infrastructure projects successfully.
We currently have a temporary, 24 months vacancy for you to ensure testing and commissioning activities are effectively planned, coordinated, executed and managed to maximise safe, efficient and quality project delivery requirements.
At Powerlink, we have a strong focus on meeting our corporate and customer commitments in order to foster and develop a high performing project delivery culture.
Are you the right person to support these test and commissioning deliverables?
- Tertiary degree level qualified in Electrical Engineering.
- Relevant experience in the planning and management of test and commissioning plans schedules and activities.
- Recognised expert in providing advice to operational or project delivery teams within medium to large technical organisations.
- Relevant technical knowledge and experience of Secondary Systems, Telecommunications, Data Networks and Primary Plant Systems ideally in high voltage infrastructure projects.
- Ability to develop strong, productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with various stakeholders to achieve common goals.
To apply for this position please click on the 'Apply' button and upload your application, consisting of an updated resume and covering letter.
Applications close on on Sunday 24th January 2021 at 11:59pm.
If you have any questions about the opportunity, please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com.
Powerlink and its predecessor companies have been helping to keep the lights on in Queensland for more than 50 years – powering the State’s economy and enriching lifestyles. Our people strategy is focused on balanced leadership, values diverse backgrounds and fosters a culture of inclusion.
At Powerlink, we are an equal opportunity employer and proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.