|Job Type:||Full Time|
Qube Energy is an established provider of integrated logistics services to both the onshore & off shore oil and gas sectors. Our services include Supply Base and transport operations. We are ideally suited to provide comprehensive support to the Oil and Gas industry with supply bases strategically positioned in Darwin, Dampier, Fremantle, Bunbury, Melbourne, Portland, Bell Bay and Barry Beach.
The primary purpose of the Administration Officer is to maintain the day-to-day running of Qube’s administration office as well as undertaking activities associated with operations, safety, finance, payroll and human resources. This position is a 5/2 roster, based on site 5km east of Miles QLD.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Current drivers licence
- Efficient, professional and pleasant phone manner
- Minimum of 3 years office experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of people
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point
- Advanced reporting skills
- Ability to work autonomously using a proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Ability to work cooperatively within a small team environment
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Certificate III in Business Administration
- Chain of Responsibility Certification
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Experience in account keeping, payroll and invoicing
- Experience in Heavy Vehicle Transport operations
- Candidate required for an immediate start
In return, we offer an exciting opportunity to join a business that is experiencing rapid growth and continued leadership. Apply now!
Qube Energy is a subsidiary of Qube Ports & Bulk. Qube Ports & Bulk is the leading Stevedoring, Bulk Logistics and Port Management service provider in Australia. As an ASX top 100 company, Qube has the size to provide an impressive array of integrated logistics solutions. This service offering is backed up by a national network of 28 capital city and regional port and transport facilities across Australia.