|Location:||Perth, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
WHO WE ARE
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world-leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining division provides contract mining and asset services to customers in the resource sector. As part of this team, you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost-effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Our Eliwana operation is a brand new, 5 year project based in the Pilbara which will encompass the maintenance of the mobile mining fleet. As part of this, we have an immediate requirement for a Parts Coordinators to join. FIOFO Perth 2:1 roster.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Parts Coordinator your will be responsible for, administering and ordering parts and other materials involved in operating the Equipment Maintenance Workshops. The incumbent is responsible for maintaining enough flow of inventory to maintain the mining fleet and ancillary equipment for operational requirements.
- Provide administrative support to the maintenance shift supervisors
- Work in-line with Planner and parts warehouse for weekly / Plant Component Replacement and planned schedules to make sure parts are completed prior to progressing with planned Jobs.
- Daily follow up to shift supervisors to make sure all tasks are on track.
- Foster positive relationships with clients demonstrating Downer Mining Values through your behaviours and worth ethic
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with client representative making sure correct procedures maintained.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Heavy earthmoving or mining industry parts knowledge; CAT, Komatsu, Liebherr,
- Proven ability to consistently achieve targeted KPI’s and revenues.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an emphasis on developing effective relationships and team building;
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people with an overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading-edge business with operations throughout WA
The role is FIFO Perth on a 2:1 roster. Eliwana is the new flagship project from FMG. The camp is brand new and comes with all expected modern amenities including a state of the art gym, swimming pool, basketball courts, tennis courts, football oval, walking track and both indoor and outdoor eating /drinking facilities. Rooms are spacious with en-suite bathrooms and Foxtel TV.
At Downer we are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. Our values, strategy and direction are clear and we are committed to Zero Harm and to the career development of our people.
HOW TO APPLY
At Downer we are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. Our values, strategy and direction are clear, and we are committed to Zero Harm.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with your current resume to this application. For any queries or help with your application please contact Patrick Hardie on Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.