|Job Type:||Full Time|
As the Products Benefits and Reporting Manager, you will be primarily responsible for supporting CUA's subsidiary businesses by providing Benefits management, analytics and reporting support relating to this. Your main duties will include; the development and ongoing tracking of Benefits Budget, benchmarking, forecasting, support product development and data analysis. You will be providing meaningful analytical reports and insights on benefit utilisation in areas of product, segment, channel, business profitability and the competitive environment.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with senior leaders across the organisation as well as external partners to deliver tactical and strategic solutions. You are a key contributor to our Product, Pricing & Benefits team and can demonstrate critical thinking and influence across the broader CUA.
- Passionate about providing commercial support and business solutions
- Can communicate your analysis and findings to a wide range of stakeholders within the business
- You are passionate about data and its ability to inform business decisions and practices
- You know how to find data and don't mind getting your hands dirty in databases, spreadsheets, BI and analytical tools
- You have experience in creation and management of budgets and reporting
- Know how to analyse and interpret data, and have a proven track record of analysing and interpreting business performance using available data
- A collaborative mindset, demonstrating success in problem solving
- Tertiary qualifications in actuarial studies, mathematics or statistics
- Demonstrated experience in insurance industry ideally within Private Health insurance or related business
- Experience working in a PHI product and/or Benefits management area.
- Strong statistical or data presentation skills and Have a track record of using analytical insights to provide strategic advice to stakeholders
- Demonstrated strategic & tactical thinking with proven implementation of successful business strategies
- Advanced Knowledge of PHI system, specifically in benefits area would be highly desirable
At CUA, we aspire for our team members to be part of something special, where we are known as a Best Employer and a great community to be part of. We value our people to experience a place where:
- Members are at the heart of everything we do
- We are accountable for results and empowered to take action
- We deliver outcomes and impact
- We constructively challenge ourselves and others
- We proactively work with others to innovate, adapt and grow
- We are genuine and inclusive
Questions? Please call James from our Talent Acquisition team on 07 3552 4112.