|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role
A fantastic opportunity exists for a performance driven Liquid Tanker Driver to join our team in Welshpool, WA.
At SUEZ our drivers enjoy a sense of inclusion and value. Our team of professional managers, office staff and fellow drivers are here to support you every step of the way, providing you with first class training in waste management, uniforms and ensuring your truck is properly maintained.
You will be part of our dedicated team that looks out for each other and maintains a superior level of workplace safety. As a driver who takes their responsibilities seriously, you will enjoy working with like-minded people who take pride in their job and support each other to do the same. When the work day is over, you’ll have plenty of time to relax. Our early starts mean you’ll have early finishes and more time with your family and friends.
This is your opportunity to join a global organisation in a growing industry that looks after their people and gives you the tools you need to do your job.
You will need:
- A current unrestricted HR driver’s licence.
- Demonstrated Liquid Tanker Experience servicing grease traps, triple interceptors and septic tanks.
- Acceptable references and driving record.
- Sound communication skills, a commitment to safety and the ability to work as part of a team.
- High pressure water experience preferred
If you’re looking for a fresh start with a great company and this sounds like you, apply today and tell us why you want to join the SUEZ resource revolution.