|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Endeavour Drink's ambition is bold, we want to be the world's best drinks retailer. We know that expectations of retail have never been higher so our transactions must be instant, and our services must be intuitive and personal. We are embarking on our next generation of growth, and we want you to be an influential part of it.
Our family of leading brands is well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS, and our Cellarmaster wines and Langtons businesses with each of them commanding a leadership position in their respective category.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Endeavour Drinks as we keep innovating and shaping the future of retail to create better experiences. We are currently seeking a Senior Finance Analyst on a 12 month fixed term contract to support the continued growth and expansion of our digital businesses and technology platforms and services.
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Manager, Digital & Technology and business partner to the Endeavour X & Technology teams, your primary responsibility is to support the accounting / reporting, planning and analysis of Endeavours digital and technology platforms and services. This role also has an indirect reporting line to the Finance Manager - Group Technology and will provide finance support for our broader IT agenda as we establish common services and capabilities in Technology for Endeavour Group
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Support the development of the Endeavour Group technology budget (circa $120m p.a)and work with WOW IT to review, analyse and manage WOW IT partnership charges (circa$80m p.a)
- Partner with technology leads and product owners to prepare a rolling forecast for Digital &Tech capital and operational expenditure.
- Support review and approval for Wow partnership charges
- Business partner with the Technology Leadership team, in conjunction with the Finance
- Manager - Group Technology - to provide financial analysis, business case preparation and support commercial analysis e.g. cost benchmarking.
- Introduce a balanced, straightforward approach to cost recovery / recharging for IT services spanning Retail and hotels
- Review the categorisation of expenditure to ensure the right allocation between capex and opex.
- Identify opportunities to streamline, simplify and enhance core finance processes including month end, budgeting and forecasting.
- Support the Finance Manager - Group Technology in preparing monthly Group IT
- management reports, articulating key drivers of capex and opex spend.
As you will support the Senior Commercial Manager with benefits realisation for Endeavour X (EDX):and Business Partner with Product owners in EDX in monitoring and reporting on benefitsgenerated from our Digital investments, in an agile delivery context. You will need anunderstanding of the commercial drivers of our business and specifically our digitalchannels (ie traffic, conversion, eCom profitability, average order values etc).
- Degree qualified in financial disciplineCA / CPA or equivalent + financial and
- management accounting experience
- Strong commercial acumen - able to translate business performance drivers
- into financial outcomes
- Strong modelling and analytical skills
- Experience partnering with business
- Experience with technology finance
- Technology sector experience
- Experience working in agile organisations/with agile technology teams
- Digital retail, media or financial services experience
Grow with Endeavour Drinks
Endeavour Drinks comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You