|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve.
Our services are in the areas of aged care, disability, early learning and community services, and chaplaincy.
About the Role
As an Quality Improvement Specialist you will play a key part in our Residential Health Care team and will focus on the provision of coaching, advice and support to build capability and capacity within the local operational team, specializing in auditing, accreditation, complaints and incident management. The location can vary and we are flexible (Newcastle, Port Macquarie, Tamworth).
This role has negotiable hours up to full time and will see you working in collaboration with the Quality Improvement Lead to manage and facilitate improvements and develop key quality management strategies, initiatives and plans to drive continuous improvement. Traveling will be required depending on the number of negotiated hours.
Furthermore, this position will see you liaising with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders and your strong people and communication skills will be imperative to your success.
It is important that you are a highly organised and efficient person with the ability to listen to the needs of both management and staff and clients.
Your experience ticks the following boxes:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a quality improvement/management role within a health or aged care setting
- Registered Nurse, endorsed by AHPRA
- Flu vaccination
- Demonstrated experience in providing advice into complaints management and clinical investigations
- High level understanding of contemporary approaches to quality management in the health and/or aged care industry
- A demonstrated passion for social change and contributing to an organisation of influence for the most disadvantaged
- Skilled at navigating a complex organisation, forging relationships, and managing through influence rather than direct authority as required
The Benefits You will be generously rewarded with a unique salary package & enjoy working within a highly-regarded, person-focused facility.
A great support structure is in place, with a terrific executive management team. You will be given all the tools to succeed in this position.
- Exceptional salary package
- Chance to be the face of a supportive environment and a quality driven team
- Salary Packaging
- Become part of the leadership team where your opinions are acted upon
- Excellent opportunity for career progression and learning opportunities
- Join an organisation with genuine growth & expansion on the horizon
Don’t miss out on this new and exciting opportunity. Apply today!
For more information contact Peter Chittick on email@example.com or 0427 759275