|Job Type:||Full Time|
Sodexo are seeking suitably qualified and highly motivated Electrical Maintenance Supervisor to join our Maintenance Services team on a permanent, full time basis.
Reporting to the Maintenance Services Lead, your key responsibility will be to oversee planned maintenance for our client in the Pilbara by providing leadership and guidance to your direct reports. Duties include-
- Safety Leadership
- Supervision of a multi-disciplined trade team
- Execution of a planned maintenance works schedule utilising a computerised maintenance management system
- Provide electrical compliance support to ensure conformity to governing body requirements
Positions on offer are on a FIFO 8:6 roster (flights from Perth).
Ideal candidate must display the following:
- Driving and promoting a zero-harm culture through proactive safety leadership and displaying a true value for safety
- Ability to overseeing the safe and efficient completion of planned, scheduled and preventative breakdown maintenance tasks
- Understanding of electrical compliance requirements
- Extensive maintenance supervision experience in a remote location
- Electrical contractors’ ticket
- Front line Management Certification
- Section 44 Supervisors training
- CPR Certification (desirable)
- First Aid Certification(desirable)
- White card
- WA Manual Drivers Licence
Sodexo offer a safe, friendly working environment with market-leading clients along with great employee benefits and a recognition program. Sodexo is a contract services company and employment is conditional to Sodexo’s ability to maintain the client contract and its service levels. All employees are subject to a police check and a Working with Children check (where applicable).