|Job Type:||Full Time|
AGCO Australia forms part of one of the world’s leading agricultural machinery companies. Our name is behind some of the most famous farming brands, including Massy Ferguson, Fendt, Challenger, Valtra, Gleaner, Iseki and GSI.
An exciting opportunity exists to join one of the Global Leaders in Agricultural Machinery – we have a vacancy for a National Parts, Sales and Marketing Manager based out of AGCO’s Melbourne office.
Reporting to the Director – Aftersales, you will become an integral member of the Aftersales team.
Your role will include:
- Development of the Parts sales & Marketing strategy and plan for Aftersales Business (across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific islands)
- Delivery on this plan with the support of the team
- Responsibility for overseeing the profitability of the sub-region in alignment with wider organisational goals.
- Building strong relationships across multiple markets with multiple stakeholders to ensure a cohesive pricing strategy.
- A team of 5 direct reports and 4 indirect reports
To be the successful candidate you must have the following:
- Highly analytical, self-motivated and driven individual.
- Ability to plan for, and deliver, on strategic objectives as aligned to business need
- A strong inclination to think with a marketing mindset with a strong customer focus
- Experience in working in a global setting / dealing with different cultures & markets.
- Very well organised, structured & delivery focussed
- Confident & excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
In return AGCO can offer you:
- The opportunity to join a true global company
- Work with a market leading product range
- Solid professional development opportunities through AGCO University
If you enjoy a challenging role and opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge to a range of interesting tasks, we would like to hear from you.
AGCO is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. Through the recruitment process we want candidates to talk to us about what will work for them and their circumstances to ensure we remove as many obstacles as possible. To learn more about our initiatives please visit our Work180 profile https://au.work180.co/employer/agco