|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Manager within our Human Capital practice, you will be expected to run all aspects of projects and manage teams in the delivery of exceptional client service.
We advise clients on a range of people related challenges including:
- Workforce strategy design: Defining the future workforce to support the realising of business priorities and changes to work, workers and the workplace
- Strategic workforce planning and analytics: Forecasting future skills, FTEs and costs associated with probable future business scenarios
- Evidence based talent management practices: Designing robust, research and data driven and practical talent and workforce management practices, including leadership development, learning, performance management, diversity and inclusion and wellbeing
- Disruptive change: Mergers and restructurings, functional and enterprise transformation programs, organisation design and culture change
- HR Transformation: We support clients in maximising the efficiency and effectiveness of HR service delivery models and HR functions through operating model and service delivery design, HR programme design, process design, implementation, and alignment with corporate strategy.
We are very protective of our team culture. As a leader in our business you will be expected to role model and protect our team ways of working and values.
- We are a fun, warm and inclusive team
- We operate as an ecosystem and partner to build exciting propositions across services areas and with external partners
- Less ego, more amigo - we aren't big into bureaucracy and status, we operate a team of skilled professionals
- We do cool work - our work is meaningful, challenging and valuable to our clients
- We grow our people - we offer great project experiences and development support to grow our team's careers
About the team
Our mission? To maximise workforce performance. We leverage our deep understanding of our clients' environment to pinpoint areas to unleash the potential of their workforce. Orchestrating innovative technologies to enhance the work of people to drive business outcomes and results, we work with our clients to unlock workforce productivity to create new value for their customers.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
In this role, you will play a pivotal part in developing our team. Strong leadership and influencing abilities within the team and with external stakeholder groups will ensure your success in this position. We are instantly attracted to people who take development of their teams seriously and those who feel empowered by the morale of those around them.
We are looking for an experienced professional who has worked across multiple business domains and have proven consulting experience in the disciplines related to Workforce Strategy, Strategic Workforce Planning, Talent / Workforce Management and Capability Development. Experience in the following areas is highly regarded: -
- Consulting experience - working in a professional services consulting environment (Big 4 or Boutique) or working in an internal consulting function
- Workforce / People Strategy design - Creating a clear articulation of how people will help to deliver the corporate ambition / business strategy including a long-term profile of the workforce and the identification of opportunities and constraints related to people
- Strategic workforce planning - Designing, creating and gaining Enterprise-wide buy-in to a workforce plan. Including the forecasting of capabilities and FTEs, with alignment to the strategy function, HR function, Finance function and business unit needs
- Sourcing strategy development -Defining sourcing options and decision methods to close workforce gaps
- Workforce analytics - utilising statistics and the scientific method to create evidence based, data driven workforce insights
- Talent management interventions, organisational development experience
- Background in the behavioural sciences, statistics, commerce or economics.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact the Talent Acquisition team. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.