|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
About our team
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital. Through 22 studios spread across the globe, we provide clients with a full suite of digital services, covering digital strategy, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation across mobile, web and social media channels.
Our managed services team within Deloitte Digital is responsible for the development and operations of our clients' enterprise digital solutions. Our team is focused on level three application support across a number of top tier clients.
What will your typical day look like?
Our focus is on maintaining and improving clients' web solutions while delivering quality technical advisory to clients. Our main priority is to ensure we can always assist and support clients to ensure they can make well-informed business decisions and deliver reliable, valuable informational and transactional services to their customers.
- Supporting multiple Adobe Experience Manager CMS-based websites for clients
- Gathering and evaluating requirements needed for enhancements to existing solutions
- Investigating existing technological implementations to identify root cause of defects
- Implementing defect fixes and solution enhancements
- Maintaining and providing advise on the Adobe MarTech solutions for clients
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
- Technical expertise in Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign (classic and standard), Adobe Target, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Strong experience in analysing, scoping and completing technical tasks to a high level of quality
- Clear communicator, able to engage clients directly to clarify requirements, present solutions, and provide technical insight and advice
- Strong collaborator, able to work with service delivery managers, other engineers, and testers in the process of delivering work to clients
- Engaged across multiple clients and solutions
Why Deloitte Digital?
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
At Deloitte Digital, we are all responsible for challenging the status quo, and bringing innovative and differentiated thinking to everything we do. In this role, you'll be joining a team that creatively works through complex issues to win business and deliver results for clients
The minimum salary requirement for this role is $71,500 inclusive of 9.5% superannuation.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.