|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- Pathway to Partnership - receive support and mentoring to progress your career
Does the idea of implementing next generation data platforms run in your veins? Are you an inspirational leader who provides guidance to your team in order to achieve better and higher? We are looking forward to having you as part of our diverse and collaborative team!
About the team
Big data, information and analytics. Three words that spark apprehension in most businesses. But our team of experts are constantly curious and excited about combining our wonderful array of technological expertise to transform data into our clients' most valuable assets, making their work smarter.
We primarily seek to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of organisations at all stages of the data transformation journey from designing the change required, to delivering and managing that change and providing assurance around change initiatives.
As a Data Manager, you will be an integral part of one of the fastest growing teams in Australia and build best in class data frameworks.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager in our Data Engineering/ Data Modernisation team, you will work closely with your team to set their path for progression by leveraging your mentoring skills. Lead the development and delivery of data solutions for our clients - with strong focus on building cloud based big data platforms; Direct and drive detailed technical solution designs to ensure that the business along with technical teams can access data from a single platform.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- 5+ years of experience in large scale data transformation, solution delivery and project management experience in a professional services environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to adapt to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in building and implementing big data solutions using industry best practice tools, technologies and methods
- Use of 'traditional' data analytics tools and techniques (e.g. MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL) and ETL software (e.g. SSIS, Informatica, CloverETL) with exposure to large scale cloud data solutions using platforms such as AWS or Azure or GCP.
- Educated to degree level (or have equivalent experience)
- Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.