|Job Type:||Full Time|
Store Replenishment Schedule Planner
Woolworths is proud to be Aussie, through and through. It's why 96% of our fresh fruit & veg comes from our very own backyard and it's also the reason why 100% of our fresh meat comes from Australian farms and nowhere else. Welcome to Australia's Fresh Food People!
We are much more than a supermarket though, we are part of Australia's biggest retail group, Woolworths Limited, and have the most trusted food, liquor and general merchandise brands. With recent expansion into financial services and award-winning multi-channel initiatives, our innovation and customer obsession is changing the face of Australian retail.
We are looking for Schedule Planners to join our team. The purpose of this role is to ensure that all supermarket, free standing liquor order schedules across Australia and New Zealand are loaded and maintained according to the DC/Transport/Vendor and System requirements and their own individual needs as well as provide efficient, timely and accurate support to the process of store ordering to provide the highest sustainable level of service to stores at least cost.
This role is based in the Store Planning team with a high degree of collaboration with business partners in Replenishment eg Supply Management, and Commercial team.
This role has working hours between 6am and 9.30pm on a 7 day roster and full availability would be required across all times and days.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve the best outcome for our end customers.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right tools.
- Prioritise requests, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution within agreed timelines.
- Provide additional support to internal stakeholders who are having trouble with understanding our requirements to ensure issues are resolved as soon as possible with minimal disruption to the network.
- Maintain vendor and stakeholder relationships.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for all relevant queries.
- Ensure that all key stakeholders fully understand the functions and processes of the national order room.
- Be informed of system enhancements and provide future recommendations.
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and maintenance of written Standard Operating Procedures for all activities of a procedural nature conducted within Store Replenishment Schedule Planning.
- Report inconsistencies, flaws or failures in administrative processes to assist in the ongoing development of up-to-date documentation and administrative instruments and procedures. Assist Store Replenishment Schedule Planning employees to understand and comply with administrative requirements.
- Actively train and coach subordinates in the preparation, presentation and use of administrative documentation and procedures used in support of Store Replenishment Schedule Planning.
We are looking for our next superstar with the following skills:
- Demonstrated ability in a Store, Transport, DC or administrative role.
- Writes, speaks, and presents clearly and succinctly across a variety of communication settings by translating and articulating technical concepts to non-technical groups
- Strong relationship building skills -
- Proactive and a self-starter, detail orientation and organised
- Ability to articulate the value proposition of change and influence stakeholders to deliver the best outcome
- Strong detail orientation and develop creative solutions to meet business needs.
- Confident presenter, along with an ability to communicate effectively with the business and replenishment staff
Want to connect? Connect with us on LinkedIn. We’re also social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.