|Job Type:||Full Time|
With more than 200 stores and employing over 34,000 people, Kmart is proud to be one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most successful retailers.
Serving the needs of Australian families is at the core of who we are as a business, that’s why we are driven to be the place customers rely on for low prices and making every day living brighter.
Kmart welcomes experienced retail leaders to apply for our Line Management opportunity across Melbourne East (Casey to Brunswick).
- As an experienced manager across either big box retail or multi-site operations you’ll be well equipped to lead large and diverse teams of people.
- Your personal values will reflect a high level of commitment to ‘safety’, always thinking ‘customer’ and a belief in constantly motivating your team to ‘reach higher’ every day.
- You will hold accountability for leading and developing your team.
- You ensure we ‘take care’ by looking after ourselves and those around us.
You’ll be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same!
- Development opportunities across Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group
- Excellent remuneration, a generous bonus scheme and access to the Wesfarmers share plan
- Discount card for Kmart, Target and Officeworks
- Support of flexible working
So if this sounds like the perfect role for you – apply now!
At Kmart we aim to ensure our teams reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.