Some careers have more impact than others.
We’re looking for progressive minds who are driven, perceptive and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with our customers and who will work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes market leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay/benefits and support when you return to work, wellness days and wellbeing programs as well as a highly flexible workplace culture.
As Distribution Control Analyst, you will support Senior Distribution Manager to initially create and continuously streamline Distribution Control monitoring, analysis and reporting process. The Job holder is accountable for having oversight on control testing performed across all distribution channels and actively identify current and emerging risks.
This role requires a solid and comprehensive understanding of Distribution Risk and Control Assessment, and the required control monitoring and testing to effectively ensure Sales staffs across all channels are operating in a compliant manner.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Develop and own Continuous Monitoring reporting on control effectiveness of key non-Financial Risks such as FCC, AML, Transactions Processing
- Regularly review on exceptions reports. Identify and record any risk trends and highlight to Senior Distribution Manager
- Monitor and establish testing procedures to ensure the continual effectiveness of the Branch Target Operating Model and Branch Operating Rythym
- Conduct ongoing evaluation of Controls in accordance with RCA’s, Sales Quality, Compliance and Audit
- Identify and analyse any control/testing gaps to the key Stakeholders, and record any control failure process in Helios
- Continuously enhance control monitoring effectiveness within the Distribution network, by identifying automation opportunities (e.g. reporting/data gathering)
- Manage monthly and quarterly Distribution control reports