- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced Change / Project Manager with experience in delivering Risk & Compliance based initiatives who is looking for an exciting new maximum term role for 2021!
About the Role
As our Change Manager for Risk Projects, you will have responsibility for managing the program of Risk and Compliance-related change initiatives for the BoQ Group, to support and embed a positive and proactive risk culture. This includes design, execution, and monitoring of key projects, working closely with project sponsors across the Group to achieve key outcomes.
Reporting to our Head of Non-Financial Risk Frameworks, this role will support key change initiatives and stakeholder engagement, with a focus on execution, maturing processes, and communications where you will be responsible for building strong relationships within the business, supporting our organisation to effectively manage Risk through our existing systems and frameworks, putting customers at the centre of everything we do.
Coming from a background in Change / Project Management, you are a self-starter who has the ability to drive and influence business outcomes through your strong stakeholder engagement where you have the ability to communicate effectively to all levels. With an energetic and solutions-focussed mindset, ready to roll up your sleeves and work collaboratively to reach business objectives on-time in an effective way.
- Development and project management of key change program of work
- Monitoring and embedding of deliverables and key outcomes as part of change program implementation
- Reporting on regular progress updates to senior leadership
- Support stream and project sponsors to ensure timely delivery and embedding of key business outcomes
- Work collaboratively across Risk and Compliance to drive engagement and support existing systems and frameworks
- Work closely with the Risk Engagement Advisor on regular communications and engagement initiatives to support change projects
- Support BoQ’s Risk Culture & Engagement
**Please note, this role will be offered as a 6mth maximum term contract**
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community where we support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.