|Job Type:||Full Time|
Voice of Customer (VOC) Programme Lead - Woolies X
- Lead and govern the VOC Programme for Woolies X
- Surry Hills based with WFH flexibility
- Collaborate with a range of teams across the organisation
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Based between Bella Vista and Surry Hills, our vibrant, innovative and energetic collaboration spaces empower our teams to innovate and deliver an exceptional experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
We are an agile team who embrace diversity of thought and love to take on challenges with a pragmatic and innovative approach. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, care, curiosity, openness, and a proactive attitude. As a team we continually seek ways to pair, collaborate, support and learn from each other!
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to lead and govern the Voice of Customer programme for WooliesX. The Voice of Customer is a group wide customer listening programme which exists to deliver customer feedback, insights and customer sentiment to measure strategic customer initiatives across the WooliesX businesses.
This role sits within the Customer Insights Chapter, working across multiple tribes in eCom, B2B and Loyalty, Insurance and the Customer Hub. This role is also cross functional whereby engagement and collaborating across the Group is essential.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the VOC programme for WX and be responsible for the governance of the programme
- Deep engagement with Business teams to understand requirements for enhancement and ability to lead the changes
- Manage workload of VOC requests and prioritise appropriately for the team. Working closely with Customer Analysts within Squads to differentiate and combine insights.
- Share insights and knowledge with the Customer Insights team to share a common understanding of our customers.
- Share insights with the broader Customer Listening team to provide a holistic view of customer feedback
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a curious minded individual, with a creative approach to problem solving, as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills to influence at all levels and to lead and guide multiple teams to drive the best outcome for the business and customers.
- 5+ years of customer insights analytics within retail sector
- Demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making.
- Strong presentation skills and talent in synthesizing complex information in a non-technical format for broad audiences
- Ability to deliver multiple projects concurrently
- Strong business acumen, creative problem solver, relentlessly curious
- Experience in using data visualization tool i.e. Tableau, Power BI etc
- Experience and proficiency with statistical tools like R, Python
- Expertise in using qual and quant data to drive Customer strategy
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.