What you'll contribute to
An outstanding opportunity to join a leading global brand on the forefront of future mobility!
Toyota are looking for a qualified & experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our Franchise Development Division located at Acacia Ridge.
This is a pivotal role & you'll be able to take responsibility for supporting and assisting with the roll out and execution of National and Regional marketing strategies, take responsibility for supporting and assisting with the roll out and execution of National and Regional marketing strategies, as well as supporting sponsorship activities and some events coordination.
You will liaise with multiple Toyota stakeholders and our Dealership network, as the primary contact for marketing strategies and program development initiatives that will promote and improve dealer sales and guest experience.
How you'll make an impact
- Work with regional management, agencies and dealers to develop sales and marketing initiatives
- Execute national and regional sponsorship activities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Support regional office and dealer network compliance with relevant brand, legal and statutory requirements
- Provide administrative and events support to the Regional team, including precise compliance advice
- Review, Identify and implement marketing improvement opportunities
What we're looking for
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Business is desirable
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to liaise and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in providing marketing and administrative support, preferably in a sales environment
- Ability to work with and coordinate regional management, agencies and dealers to develop sales and marketing initiatives
- Experience with sponsorships, events, and incentive activities
- An understanding of Project Management fundamentals
- Exceptional eye for detail and attention to detail
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
At Toyota, anything is possible, and we believe in our people to make it happen. We're proud of every single one of them and give the recognition and reward they deserve. From comprehensive remuneration packages to flexible working conditions and healthcare, we invest in our people to make their career as great as it can be.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.