The CRM Specialist, Personal Lending & SME - Member Engagement, will work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders to lead the strategy, ideation, journey mapping, stakeholder management, implementation of email builds, SMS sends, reporting, WIP management and other admin tasks from time to time. They will leverage insight, data and resources to design, deliver and report on integrated campaigns.
The role will work with the Member Experience, Product, Branch and CUAD teams (call centre), to build CRM journeys and contact strategies, executing campaigns that address the member lifecycle and their financial motivations.
The role will be responsible for creating memorable 1:1 experiences directly with our members that will deepen their relationships with us and drive sustainable growth in member retention as well as cross sells. Please note this is a Parental Leave contract through to January 2022.
- A strong stakeholder manager
- A problem solver. You are an expert at figuring out how to create and optimise complex CRM journeys and connecting the dots of complex systems & software
- Love working at pace, managing multiple projects, processes and people
- Experience managing multi-channel campaigns and programs to help CUA get the most out of a complex software (Adobe & Microsoft Dynamics) and member data systems
- A multi-tasker, with high attention to detail and a track record of delivering real business results
- Relevant tertiary degree or significant exposure to the principles which drive activity in this area.
- Demonstrated CRM, data driven and/or loyalty marketing experience
- Financial Services or insurance background highly regarded
- Adobe, Microsoft dynamics or salesforce experience highly desirable
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience managing multi-channel campaigns and programs
At CUA, we aspire for our team members to be part of something special, where we are known as a Best Employer and a great community to be part of. We value our people to experience a place where:
- Members are at the heart of everything we do
- We are accountable for results and empowered to take action
- We deliver outcomes and impact
- We constructively challenge ourselves and others
- We proactively work with others to innovate, adapt and grow
- We are genuine and inclusive
Questions? Please call James from our Talent Acquisition team on 07 3552 4112.