|Job Type:||Full Time|
This opportunity will see you join a highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery, working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
We have an opportunity for experienced Advanced Riggers to join our team for an Iron Ore construction project on a 3/1 FIFO roster, ex-Perth.
- Solid experience in the mining construction industry
- High Risk Work Licence
- Current Working at Heights
- Current Drivers Licence
- White Card
Please note a rigorous pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening will be conducted for short-listed candidates.
What we offer
- The chance to join one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that team success and value are realised when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment.
Job Ref\: 241484