|Job Type:||Full Time|
What you’ll do
As a Cyber Analyst in the Cyber Security Operations Team at Woolworths; you will be a part of a growing team of experts tasked with defending our iconic brands from cyber threat. Each Member of the group is responsible for the full range of activities in the Threat detection and Cyber incident response process.
You will be responsible for using the full suite of operational capabilities through monitoring and responding to the events of security tools used within the Woolworths Group. This will be achieved through the use of Cyber Tradecraft and applying your business knowledge to make the best tactical decisions during an incident.
We are so much more than great supermarkets; we are a team of great people connected through our shared values. We innovate continually to meet the ever-evolving needs of protecting our customers.
To be successful in this role, you will have developed analytical, communication and interpersonal skills. Ideally, you will demonstrate a strong understanding of the following key areas:
- Able to manage conflicting and ambiguous information sources to reach appropriate conclusions and apply the optimal response for minimising the impact on the business.
- The ability to operate by pre-defined process when appropriate, however independent thought and analysis is key to the success of this role.
You will have experience in:
- Splunk Enterprise Security
- Minimum 1-year experience or similar platform
- Incident Management
- Ability to manage moderate size incidents
- Incident Handling
- Playbook Creation
- Deep Linux knowledge
- Deep Windows Knowledge
- Network Traffic Analysis
- Scripting Language (Powershell, Bash or Python)
- Network Administration Skills (or certification Cisco preferred)
- Competent English writing skills - ability to write to an executive audience.
- Ability to articulate complex matters to non-technical audiences.
- Stakeholder management (incident and response)
- Understanding of threat management and its use
- Understanding of threat intelligence processes.
Whilst these areas are complimentary:
- Cloud Security Incident Response Experience (AWS, AZURE, GCP)
- Ability to understand the process of DFIR
- Perform basic tasks
- Penetration testing
- Database Management Skills
- Malware Analysis
- Vulnerability Scanning
Above all, we seek innovators and thought leaders who will help us bring a little good to everyone, every day.
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. This role is also open to applicants who are seeking part-time or flexible working arrangements.