|Job Type:||Full Time|
Associate Producer - Digital & eCommerce
- Work with cross-functional business teams to support content & products
- New role within an exciting business team
The role of Associate Producer - Digital (eCommerce) is responsible for the day to day marketing campaign management and performance of assigned sections of the website and Dan Murphy’s App.
- Manage eCommerce and Digital execution, including day to day production to deliver business outcomes, look/feel and overall quality, currency and relevance of digital experience to bring category strategies to life.
- Deliver execution of site content, banners, navigation, filters and facets, session groups, merchandising, curated landing pages configuration and tracking.
- Leverage all existing content modules and functionality to optimise conversions.
- Perform thorough testing and follow governance and processes on all site related changes.
- Coordinate all site asset briefs, and work back with Marketing and Creative teams on reviews and approvals to meet timeframes.
- Continuously optimise through test and learn initiatives to drive onsite conversion and revenue.
- Proven experience executing eCommerce site & app content as well as detailed task planning.
- Ability to build solid relationships with key stakeholders across multiple lines of business and diverse geographies.
- Experience working in CMS systems or ability to learn
- Experience with managing onsite marketing campaign builds
- Experience in working with digital or marketing agencies
- Knowledge of Agile principles and practices or project management will be highly regarded.
- Marketing automation experience highly regarded
- Digital marketing experience highly regarded
- Retail and trade experience highly regarded
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You