|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Endeavour has established a new data and analytics capability to deliver on our ambition to be a customer and insight led organisation. This team is charged with empowering Endeavour Drinks to create the best experiences for our customers & team through data and insights. Within Endeavour the Analytics team are commercial business partners and advisors who understand the business’ strategic direction and needs and collaborate to ensure robust product and customer data for advanced analytics and reporting. We are expanding the team, and looking for someone who can deliver analytics to measure and optimise our ecomm and paid marketing channels. As part of the analytics team, you will also be able to leverage the capability that exists across the other team members. By developing strong relationships, shared ways of working and leveraging the skills of the team we aim to build a strong analytics capability and embed data and insight into the business.
In this role you will
- Develop our data assets and access to these assets to drive improved decision
- making in our merchandising teams
- Build custom dashboards, reports and business applications
- Deliver a core set of robust and reconciled data assets
- Align with our analytics led culture: Increase in use of data, analytics and insights to drive performance.
- Work with the wider D&A team and community to design, construct, install, test and maintain scalable
- database/datamart solutions and analytic tools/apps for our team
- Build curated dataset from various internal and external data sources on our Google Cloud Platform
- Develop data-set processes for data modeling, mining and production
- Perform collection, cleansing, merging and management of data from various sources across the business
- Ensure systems meet business requirements and enterprise practices
- Build and maintain new data structures and design data processing systems
- Keep up to date with current trends to ensure our solutions align with industry best practice
- Establish and maintain credible relationships with business stakeholders.
As our successful candidate you will form part of a newly created, cross functional Business Intelligence team, designated to create standardised and consistent business performance reporting. You will be embedded in Agile cross functional teams and will be excited to be a part of the transformation journey we are currently on. Have proven experience in a similar role where you have worked across data migration, transformation & integration being hands on working with Cloud technologies.
This role will involve extracting data from multiple sources and building out curated datasets for ingestion into BI reporting, and for use by other analytics team members. As part of the analytics team, you will also be able to leverage the capability that exists across the other team members. By developing strong relationships, shared ways of working and leveraging the skills of the team we aim to build a strong analytics capability and embed data and insight into the business.
Key tools utilised
- Cloud platforms - Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- SQL, Teradata, Excel
- HTML is nice to have
- Have a minimum of 5 years working experience as data migration/transformation/integration specialist
- Strong hands on ETL experience and strong SQL skills
- Strong Technical experience with BI dashboarding/reporting tools (Tableau/PowerBi or similar)
- Excellent experience in Data Conversion/Migration Projects within a consulting led environment
- Strong experience with databases, DB queries, able to manipulate data & understand impacts on
- performance (SQL, Teradata, excel etc)
- Ensure end-to-end solution designs meet the needs of the client, provide for a quality technical solution, and comply with architectural directions and enterprise standards
- Be a self motivator that has an end-to-end skill set, with a strong technical background as well as
- customer-centric approach
- Experience of working in cross functional teams within an agile delivery framework
- Experience in technical operations working with Cloud technologies (GCP, Azure)
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodology
What's in it for you
- An attractive remuneration package
- The opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative leveraging great partnerships we have with Google, Microsoft and others
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
- Innovative environment working with the latest and greatest tools and technology on the market. Upskill in Cloud technologies
Above all, we are seeking innovators and thought leaders who will help us bring a little good to everyone, every day. #work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. This role is also open to applicants who are seeking part-time or flexible working arrangements.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au #LI
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our family of leading brands is well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS, and our Cellarmasterwines and Langtons businesses with each of them commanding a leadership position in their respective category.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!