|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a start-up business inside Australia's largest liquor retailer, EndeavourX aims to bring the best of Endeavour Drinks to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital & eCommerce businesses for Dan Murphy’s and BWS to transform the customer experience under one brand - EndeavourX.
With an industry-leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
EndeavourX Hub is based 5 minutes walk from Central station with spaces for different activities such as collaboration, brainstorming or just chilling out playing ping pong. At EndeavourX, we also believe in flexible working, and our teams also have the option to work from home.
In this role you will
- Work with the wider D&A team and community to Design, Construct, Install, Test and Maintain scalable
- database/datamart solutions and analytic tools/apps for our team
- Build standardised and consistent business reporting across all business units
- Pipe all systems into one place and transform into useful data marts to build reports
- Build out unified data assets and data models to help BI reporting run smoothly
- Build curated dataset from various internal and external data sources on our Google Cloud Platform
- Develop data-set processes for data modeling, mining and production
- Perform collection, cleansing, merging and management of data from various sources across the business
- Ensure systems meet business requirements and enterprise practices
- Build and maintain new data structures and design data processing systems
- Keep up to date with current trends to ensure our solutions align with industry best practice
- Establish and maintain trustworthy relationships with business stakeholders
As our successful candidate you will form part of a newly created, cross functional Business Intelligence team, designated to create standardised and consistent business performance reporting. You will be embedded in Agile cross functional teams and will be excited to be a part of the transformation journey we are currently on. Have proven experience in a similar role where you have worked across data migration, transformation & integration being hands on working with Cloud technologies.
Working closely within the team, the role requires you to develop and maintain existing data models, create new data models and data sets, and partner with analysts to expose this data for broader consumption.
Key tools utilised
- Cloud platforms - Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- SQL, Teradata, Excel
- Solid hands on ETL experience and strong SQL skills
- Good experience with databases, DB queries, able to manipulate data & understand impacts on
- performance (SQL, Teradata, excel etc)
- Set up the design of the data sets to run fast and bring data together
- Designing data structures
- Experience in technical operations working with Cloud technologies (GCP, Azure)
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodology
What's in it for you
- An attractive remuneration package
- The opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative leveraging great partnerships we have with Google, Microsoft and others
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
- Innovative environment working with the latest and greatest tools and technology on the market. Upskill in Cloud technologies
Above all, we are seeking innovators and thought leaders who will help us bring a little good to everyone, every day. #work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. This role is also open to applicants who are seeking part-time or flexible working arrangements.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au #LI
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our family of leading brands is well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS, and our Cellarmasterwines and Langtons businesses with each of them commanding a leadership position in their respective category.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!