|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieve our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
We believe that attracting the right people, maximising their contribution, and rewarding performance is vital for success. By choosing to work at Qube you will be choosing to work at the largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services in Australia with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2018. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
Qube Logistics operates across 48 sites nationally, covering over 210 hectares of land with 2 corporate administrative offices based in Melbourne and Sydney. Over 3,000 employees support these operations with qualified and experienced staff across all services offered.
What your role will look like:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for data entry, data management, and record keeping across our driver runsheets and trip information as well as assisting with invoicing.
Role Location: West Melbourne, VIC
Role Type: Full Time
- Collecting runsheets from the transport hub and sorting them according
- Keeping record of all the trips for each driver in Excel
- Rectifying system entries against relevant reports
- Perform amendments to data and job information in system
- Filing all the run sheets according to their vehicle
- Assist with invoicing and support invoicing team
- Working as a team across all sections of business
- Support the Finance Manager and all operational divisions with administrative duties
What you can bring to Qube:
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following;
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Work collaboratively and harmoniously as a part of a team
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Must be fit for work with a good level of fitness and general health
- Highly organised and eye for detail
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Experience in the Transport Industry and Maximas knowledge - preferred
What's in it for you:
- Access to QubeCare our employee wellbeing program
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- A commitment to develop you to your full potential
- Performance based bonus
- Convenient location with onsite parking
Qube recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
Qube is proud to be a WORK180 endorsed Employer for Women. if you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here https://qube.com.au/.
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential.