|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Permanent role
- Supervisor or LH looking for their next career move
- Industry leader
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
We have a long-term career opportunity for an experienced Supervisor or Leading Hand looking for their next career move. Based in Port Augusta this role will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of teams responsible for the delivery of routine sealed road maintenance and minor civil works across the road maintenance contract whilst maintaining a Zero Harm environment and ensuring cost and quality delivery.
You will possess the following;
- Experience across Road maintenance on Spray sealed pavements, Construction/Earthmoving Plant or Civil Construction is highly regarded
- Efficient supervision of Personnel, Plant, Machinery and subcontractors on site
- Drive accountability throughout the workforce
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero harm environment
- Commitment to Quality outcomes with a focus on delivering in full and on time
- Possess strong skills in planning and scheduling
- The ability to work away from home
- A successful track record of proactively building relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Helen.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 0409 072 562
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to closing date – applications may also close before this date.
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.