|Job Type:||Full Time|
SUEZ currently has a vacancy for a Machine Operator to support production at our state of the art Contaminated Soil Processing Facility in Dandenong South. You will achieve this by ensuring the safe, reliable and uninterrupted delivery of soil to the thermal plant for treatment when required. You will also be required to monitor soil quality and stock in the Pretreatment Building (PTB) as well as keeping the PTB tidy at all times by cleaning out oversize and ferrous bins, ensuring the soil feed hopper grizzly is clear of obstructions and soil stockpiles are kept to optimise the use of real estate inside the Pretreatment Building. You will on occasion be required to assist with management of treated soil by moving treated soil from the thermal plant to quarantine in the treated soil shed, or moving soil out of the treated soil shed for off-site disposal.
- Operate mobile plant (as per qualifications) and other plant including Front End Loader, Excavator, Bobcat, Skidsteer, etc. in situations required by Production Engineer or Facility Manager
- Completion of basic care, and maintenance of plant as qualifications and training allow, in a timely manner;
- Assist with soil preparation and clearing of treated soil from production stockpile and loading trucks as directed;
- Labouring duties as directed by Production Engineer or Facility Manager;
- Apply skills in risk management in relation to threats to safety, quality and the environment;
- Work a reasonable amount of overtime as required;
- Assist in the completion of additional labour tasks as required such as taking soil samples;
- Assist site personnel as/ when required;
- To support and promote all OHS&W policies of the company. It is an integral responsibility of the position to adhere to all company OHS&W policies in carrying out the duties of the position.
Current tickets for operating excavator, front end loader, and skidsteer
EWP, Confined Space Entry