|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Based in Underdale
- Permanent Position
- ASX Listed Organisation
Downer's Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for an experienced Senior Project Engineer to join our high performing team based in Underdale overseeing our Construction and Stabilisation business. This is a great opportunity for a self-driven Project Manager to work with an enthusiastic and driven team delivering civil works contracts value up to $20 million within Adelaide and regional South Australia.
- Ideally, you will have qualifications in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of civil road improvement or maintenance projects
- Substantial exposure to resource planning and business/project management
- Astute in the preparation of project budgets and review of financial information to make sound business decisions
- You will be an active team member in the preparation of tenders and negotiations of contracts
- Possesses strong negotiation & problem-solving skills
- Built a reputation on trust by delivering on promises with excellence while focusing on safety, value for money and efficiency
- A natural relationship builder who collaborates to build and sustain enduring relationships
- Proficient computer skills with high competence in the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero harm environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0417 076 352 quoting job ref #575389
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date – applications may also close before this date.