|Job Type:||Full Time|
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are currently seeking an experienced Technical Trainer to join our team on a 12 month fixed task contract. In this role, you will be working with our Sydney Light Rail Maintenance Team to develop training courses and material and deliver to our teams to manage required key competencies.
Key Responsibilities for this Role Include:
- Plan, develop, deliver, write and edit operational procedures and manuals as well as edit and update existing material.
- Deliver training in an authentic way that can be understood by multiple different audiences.
- Ensure that critical aspects are identified in reviews and proactively / professionally addressed and followed up.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
Qualifications, skills and experience Required Includes:
- Cert IV Training and Assessment as well as a relevant trade or engineering qualification.
- Proven experience working in a technical writing position as well as delivering technical training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences.
This role is a 12 month fixed task position based at our brand new facility based at Lilyfield in Sydney’s Inner-West.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and other minority groups to apply. We recognise that embracing flexibility & inclusivity is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs.