|Job Type:||Part Time|
A 12-month Fixed Term part time contract is available for an Administration assistant, based at our Service Centre in Geelong, VIC.
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Manager, your role responsibilities will include:
- Answer all calls in a timely and professional manner, ensuring the highest level of customer service is always maintained
- Support and assist the Billing department, Customer Service Centre and the Geelong Territory Manager as required
- Assist in training other staff members as directed by the Regional Manager
- Completion of a range of administration duties including filing and updating database registers.
- Assist our National Key Accounts Team with enquiries
- Data entry, raising and input of credit notes
- Liaison with other areas of the business including operations, sales, maintenance and subcontractors
- Provide customers with various paperwork/information
- Any ad hoc duties as directed by the Regional Manager
- Support our Territory managers on a range of customer service and admin related enquiries
- Raising of credit notes, accounts receivable support and credit card payments
Your proven experience in administration and/or customer service-related roles will be vital together with sound communication skills and ability to work independently but also as part of a small team. You are competent in the use of MS office applications and have effective time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and meet competing deadlines. Strong numeracy, detail, accuracy and administration skills are expected.