|Job Type:||Full Time|
- To provide day to day executive level support
- Coordinating Executive Management communications – including responding, screening and delegating calls and written correspondence in professional, accurate, prompt and confidential manner.
Project and admin support for leadership team
- Compose, proof read and format internal and external communications and announcements on behalf of the Director
- Screen emails for the Director and action minor tasks where possible.
- Perform diary and travel management duties, ensuring smooth coordination of the diary with a balance of client meetings, inter-office and site visits.
- Plan and setup meetings to run seamlessly.
Book travel requirements for the Director, his direct reports and the Executive Team as and when required
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a leadership team.
- Minimum 2 years experience in busy corporate environment with responsibility for communications and events
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and complete tasks within given timeframes and deadlines
- Excellent administration skills with proven high level attention to detail
Sodexo is a contract services company and employment is conditional to Sodexo’s ability to maintain the client contract and its service levels. All employees are subject to a police check and a Working with Children check (where applicable)