|Job Type:||Full Time|
We have an exciting opportunity for a commercially astute Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to join our APAC Human Resources (HR) team based in our St Leonards office in Sydney. Reporting to the APAC HR Manager, the HR Business Partner is accountable for the delivery of talent management activities across the NSW / ACT / NZ Operating Centre.
In this true generalist role, you will span both the operational and strategic aspects of HR. You will partner with the General Manager and Business Leaders across our NSW, ACT and New Zealand Operating Centre to support the improvement of business capability and performance through effective HR support, guidance and advice.
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partnering with key stakeholders to implement and embed the HR strategy and use your commercial and HR acumen to guide the region on its key people priorities.
- Consulting with leaders to identify and actively develop talent across the business.
- Guiding and supporting leaders and providing HR advice and coaching to ensure effective people outcomes.
- Driving HR's annual processes, such as performance and development plans, talent reviews and annual remuneration reviews.
- Planning and delivery of people related aspects of business change such as shifts in business strategy, acquisition and integration of new businesses and growth initiatives.
- Coaching leaders on managing change and formulating effective strategies for managing change in their business.
- Coaching, supporting and influencing leaders to ensure they deliver on their people engagement plans.
- Working with the broader HR team to help to continuously improve the HR function and offerings to our clients.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures and legislative requirements.
You will have a strong generalist and operational background with the ability to work strategically with senior stakeholders. Exposure to NZ HR legislation would be beneficial but not essential. In addition, you will thrive on developing strong relationships with your stakeholders and be comfortable working autonomously. You will have at least 2 years of experience working at a Business Partner level and ideally hold a qualification in Human Resources or a related discipline. Exposure to a working with a large HRIS (Workday preferred) is also required.
Why join Cardno?
Cardno has a focus on you. Cardno has embraced 'Work Your Way', which enables flexible working tailored to your individual circumstance through an environment of empowerment and trust.
We are a performance based organisation where you will be recognised and rewarded for your contribution.
Your professional development is as valuable to us as it is to you and it will be a priority. Cardno provides visible career paths in technical eminence, client and key account management, project management and people leadership. We offer meaningful opportunities to make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you can bring your true self to work every day. We are committed to inclusion and celebrating our diverse workforce, their individual talents and the innovation they bring to work. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, LGBTQ+, women, mature age workers and people with different abilities.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services, which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years' experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.