|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Role
Management level opportunity within Sodexo's Healthcare (Seniors) segment - we are calling for applications from experienced and passionate Hospitality Service Managers who are interested in joining our team at Nudgee.
As a Customer Service Manager your core focus will be on resident welfare and the smooth running of the operation with their needs at heart. You will manage site operations, achieving high levels of resident and client satisfaction through service delivery in accordance with the sites operating budget. Your focus will be across catering and kitchen services, in addition to managing daily on site cleaning services; and the respective management across teams in both areas
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Warmly welcome all visitors/families/friends to the facility. Offer assistance where required. Ensure all resident and client requests are executed in a timely and professional manner
- Assist residents with their day to day needs and other lifestyle activities such as coordinating functions, special activities. Coordinate birthdays, BBQ’s or private dining events with family or friends.
- Ensure agreed scope for catering and future cleaning and laundry services are adhered to and managed effectively
- Oversee the delivery of compliant, quality cleaning services and ensure that Sodexo infection control processes are followed and that cleaning standards are achieved to the satisfaction of all stakeholders
- Oversee the establishment and maintenance of processes to ensure appropriate treatment of laundry using PPE and colour codes laundry bags, ensuring a best practice approach to health, safety and environment
- Adhere to all aged care accreditation standards and support the Client in achieving outcomes
- Ensure resident Allergens and Dietary chart is maintained and current at all times
- To ensure that food preparation, presentation and service is carried out promptly and to Sodexo standards
- To maintain a high standard of food hygiene, safety and cleanliness in accordance with Sodexo, Client and statutory requirements
- To deal professionally with Customer feedback, ensure complaints are handled professionally and feedback is delivered promptly
- To actively pursue and achieve budget targets and assist in budget compilation
- To assess weekly and monthly trading figures and maintain adequate controls to monitor budget performance across all areas of the P&L
- To effectively lead, develop and motivate your service team, monitoring and solving personnel issues as they arise within the department
- To ensure labour is rostered efficiently, productively and to budget
You will require the following to be successful in this role:
- Hospitality Management experience across Concierge or Front of House, Food & Beverage, and Housekeeping.
- Practical experience with financial budgets, P&Ls and administration systems. Intermediate to advanced computer literacy
- Health & Safety Compliance management skills
- Performance management and recruitment experience, training, coaching and mentoring exposure
- Exceptional people management skills
- Exceptional client liaison skills
- Associate Diploma of Business (Desirable)
- Healthcare or Aged Care exposure (Desirable)
Sodexo offers a competitive salary package along with great employee benefits and a recognition program.
If you are looking for a role where you can truly make an impact on people’s lives, click “I'm Interested” below.
Sodexo began operations in Australia in 1982 and now provides on-site services at over 300 diverse locations throughout Australia. Today we have over 5,000 employees in Australia who are part of the global Sodexo team of 425, 000. The welfare and wellbeing of aged Australians are at the heart of Sodexo's framework for the healthcare industry. Mental stimulation and engagement for senior residents is integral in the services provided by Sodexo employees in various facilities throughout Australia. We work closely with residents and onsite management to create an interactive environment for the physical and psychological wellbeing for all seniors in our care.