|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a M365 Devices Specialist Global Blackbelt (GBB) you will be a senior sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers and be a reference for other specialist sellers across the Devices and Teams meeting room motion. You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed solution sales and Device / meeting room targets in your assigned accounts. You will help customers evaluate their productivity and collaboration needs, recommend solutions that meet their requirements, remove roadblocks to and drive customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for driving large, complex and strategic deals across the region and land customer delight with Microsoft solutions in the productivity space with Surface, Surface Hub / Microsoft Teams meeting room devices and Managed Meeting rooms motion for the collaboration needs.
- Be a thought leader who is able to articulate the value and of M365+ Surface and engage confidentially at CxO levels to articulate the customer value proposition in driving a secure and productive collaboration solution.
- Lead deals across regions right from understanding customers' needs to landing the value proposition of M365 with Teams and Surface devices bringing together complexities of framework agreements, certifications, partner orchestration across target verticals.
- Land new incubation motions / solutions in the field and able to pull together various stake holders across Sales, business groups, Engineering, Partners to land the solution and help build a scale motion for future,
- Be the sales and technical thought leader in the space and coach / mentor specialists and field teams by being on top of compete scenarios, sales plays, product life cycle, deal coaching and best practices
- Be the voice of the field in providing inputs to leadership, Engineering on strategic market needs and opportunities shaping current and future products, market strategies and customer centric ideas.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets across assigned industries / accounts to grow the business together with Modern Work sales Managers and Specialist sales teams.
- Represent Microsoft and the solution area as a subject expert and evangelize internally and externally across various forums, customers and partners.
- 10+ years of Enterprise customer sales leadership. Solution selling experience across C-suite , Device experience is a plus
- Good understanding of Microsoft cloud solutions. Modern work - M365 Teams and Meeting room experience is desirable
- Highly motivated and ability to manage ambiguity in a matrix environment
- Collaboration skills and Executive presence - Ability to influence and leverage wider set of stake holders internally and externally at senior business and tech leaders.
- Learning agility and Tech intensity to drive incubation solutions.
- The candidate should be willing to travel 0-25% of their time.
Bachelor’s Degree – Required, MBA / Master’s degree – Preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.