|Job Type:||Full Time|
With more than 200 stores and employing over 34,000 people, Kmart is proud to be one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most successful retailers.
Serving the needs of Australian families is at the core of who we are as a business, that’s why we are driven to be the place customers rely on for low prices and making every day living brighter.
Kmart welcomes experienced retail leaders to register an expression of interest for Store Operations Management opportunity in Kmart Rockhampton.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Providing an exceptional in store customer experience through strong leadership of service across the store to drive sales and profit growth.
- Leading quality management of store administrative processes & systems across office and stockroom.
- Leading Teams across our Back of House and Customer Service teams and at times lead our daily fill processes
- Being accountable for leading, coaching and developing team members.
- Forecasting, planning & prioritising daily work & resource requirements.
The ideal candidate should have a solid background in retail management and exceptional customer service. You will be a high achiever with a passion that will motivate and inspire your team, along with the ability to manage those above and below you. Enthusiastic and reliable, your ability to work flexible hours and at different locations will be the key to your success. We reward hard work and are committed to workplace safety and contribute to the community. You may already have worked in a big box environment and can hit the ground running!
You’ll be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same!
- Development opportunities across Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group
- Excellent remuneration, a generous bonus scheme and access to the Wesfarmers share plan
- Discount card for Kmart, Target and Officeworks
- Support of flexible working
So if this sounds like the perfect role for you – apply now!
At Kmart we aim to ensure our teams reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.