- Join ASX 100 finance leader
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Head Office
- 12 month parental leave cover
About the role:
We are currently seeking a Broker Support Officer to join the team in Newstead. In this role, you will be responsible for providing support to the Broker & BDM Unit across BOQ Group in achieving exceptional customer service whilst proceeding the loan to settlement.
Accurate recording of all lending data is vital to ensure we have 100% pass mark on all audit checks performed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring Brokers are greeted in a prompt, friendly and professional manner at all times
- Liaising with brokers and conveyancers to ensure settlement is effected in a timely manner
- Maintaining customer confidentiality by adhering to and complying with the Privacy Act, other relevant Acts and the BOQ’s Policies and Procedures
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of BOQ products and services.
This is a 12 month maximum term contract role, covering a period of parental leave.
To be successful in this role you will possess prior experience in a dedicated customer service role. Exposure to lending processes, combined with demonstrated knowledge of BOQ’s products and services is desired. Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work within a team environment are essential.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.