|Location:||Canning Vale, Perth, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Transport & Infrastructure division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Our Infrastructure Projects business has an opportunities for experienced Protection Officers to deliver on project requirements for a long term Rail projects based in WA.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good level of computer literacy.
- Ability to effectively manage rail safety of a workgroup.
- Experience within local Safeworking and operating rules.
- Experience / knowledge of rail networks, ARC, PTA, RITO
- ARC – PO2 & PO3, PTA – PO1, PO2, PO3, RITO - M5, M8 qualifications
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- City based or 2-1 FIFO rosters from Perth.
- Long term projects, permanent opportunities
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
- With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, you can make an impact with our forward thinking company.
For more information contact: Nathan at Nathan.email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity please click the ‘apply now’ button. Please note emailed applications will not be considered.