|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Client Services group’s primary responsibility is to provide an efficient service and query resolution for all exchange traded derivative and OTC products to both internal and external clients of JP Morgan. JP Morgan is a clearing member on 60 Futures & Options (F&O) exchanges globally and is rapidly expanding its OTC offering under our CIB group. This role is primarily focused upon derivative products, including Fixed Income Securities, Equities, FX & Oil, Gas, Metals, Metals and Agricultural.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Primary point of contact for all clients queries, margin movements and account processing issues
- Supporting clients through the lifecycle of all trades, including settlements, exercise/assignment activities and physical deliveries
- Understanding client trades for fixed income, money market, foreign exchange, commodity and equity-related futures and options on exchanges worldwide
- Understanding our OTC client coverage across the FX, Rates and CDS products
- Posting the margins required by exchanges, using cash or securities in ways most convenient to the client
- Providing operational information about client’s transactions in flexible and responsive electronic or paper formats.
To be successful, you will need:
- Relevant operations experience, ideally with F&O and/or OTC product knowledge
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and accurately, whilst remaining focused on ‘the big picture’
- Excellent client focus and customer care working practices with flexible attitude towards working hours due to the demands of the working place
- Strong intellectual curiosity for process improvements along with solid written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work accurately and effectively among a dynamic environment
- Strong time management skills required to meet the many internal and external deadlines