|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced API Digital Developer
About the Role
We are currently seeking an experienced API Developer to join our digital team. You will work with the growing Digital Development team. Your focus will be in the creation of new integration using web apps, eventing, Azure Functions and microservices to enable cross-cloud integrations. APIs will be developed in .net and deployed onto a state-of-the-art micro-service in Azure Cloud.
As we start in this path, the opportunities are endless, and being part of the first Digital team in BOQ can allow you to drive significant change.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills:
- Experience in a similar role within the financial services industry will be highly advantageous.
- Strong knowledge in working with Web services and API technologies (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT)
- Experience working in a DevOps and agile delivery operating model
- C#, .Net, Azure DevOps, Azure Cloud and Source control systems, Continuous Delivery tools.
- Proven Diagnostic and Troubleshooting skills.
- Proven experience with microservices/API architectures
- Proven Testing skills and TDD or Behavioral Driven Development. SpecFlow
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and show initiative
- Extensive experience in leading teams in understand and implementing high value features and requirements
- Advanced knowledge of Agile and DevOps development methodologies
- Have strong opinions on API architecture and evolution of the capability as well as DevOps implementation for APIs
- Available for on-call rotation, work off hours, holiday and weekend hours as required.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community where we support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.