|Location:||Sydney Olympic Park|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Change Analyst to join the team. This is a 6-month fixed term contract opportunity based at our Sydney Olympic Park office and flexibly from home. The position reports to our Change and Comms Lead.
The Change Analyst is responsible for delivering change activities including assessment, analysis, development, documentation and implementation of change to ensure the People Technology Transformation solution is adopted successfully.
Key accountabilities include:
- Conduct change analysis and change impact assessment using change methodologies to support change management activities
- Develop and deliver change plans and change reporting in conjunction with the Workstream leads to document and communicate change activities
- Undertake current and future state gap analysis and assess changes and impacts to ensure the transformation strategy and transition planning meet program objectives
- Manage stakeholders, identify and manage issues and risks relating to stakeholders and report to the Change Lead on performance of stakeholder management against agreed plans to ensure effective engagement and proactive issue resolution
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enhance business relationships and project delivery and to understand and manage the impacts of the change and project implementation plan
To be considered for this role you will have strong experience in a large-scale change transformation, as well as demonstrated experience in supporting change initiatives such as delivering detailed change and business impact assessments assessing a range of change intervention options and monitoring progress of change programs. Experience in SAP SuccessFactors is required, as well as strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
While we'll share an incredible experience working at Lion, that experience is different for each of us. The path you create is entirely in your hands - your path may continue with us, or take you on a new adventure. Either way, making an impact now will create opportunities later.
Found your fit? Apply and explore how you'll make a difference.