|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our growing Wealth tribe are seeking a driven and technical Dev Test Engineer to provide expertise. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop within a reputable organisation, with the exposure to unique tech stacks and platforms. Here you’ll be responsible for writing and maintain automated test cases and ensuring continuous improvement for the test automation practice.
Within this supportive team culture, you’ll also be able to take a lead role in the growth of the automation practice, and actively contribute to initiatives that will enhance this discipline here at ING. With the insurance domain being quite niche, this is a great opportunity to upskill and gain further exposure. If you are a self-starter, technically hands-on and ready for a challenge, look no further!
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- Writing and maintaining automated test cases and ensuring continuous improvement of the test automation practices
- Ensuring that test artefacts are meeting projects scope and agreed schedules
- Contributing to the ongoing quality of both delivery and testing capability
- Taking a lead role in the growth of the test automation practice and promoting a quality culture
- Collaborate with Dev/Ops team in automation activities
- Managing testing incidents from initiation to resolutions
What are we looking for? You’ll have…
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of the full lifecycle of testing
- Strong Java/ C# skills, SQL server knowledge and API testing automation experience
- A strong knowledge of UI testing automation frameworks – Selenium WebDriver, Appium etc.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- An open-minded attitude and a drive to get things done
- Tertiary qualifications in computer sciences of related discipline
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities. We would also be open to flexible working applications for this role, please just let us know as part of your phone interview.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.