We are Australia's largest superannuation fund, here to help members achieve their best possible retirement outcome. Working with a wide range of stakeholders, we create meaningful value for members and our communities through our diverse workforce of highly competent and highly motivated employees.
- High performing & progressive team
- Flexible and inclusive work environment
- Exciting growth plans, both locally and internationally
Your new team
Our Technology Services group has a strategic remit to uplift the Fund's technology infrastructure and capability. It is a highly respected team led by managers who advocate for their people, are open and approachable, and who share their knowledge. This is your opportunity to join us as we plan, build and run, while leveraging the latest technologies that deliver excellent outcomes for Fund members and colleagues. At AustralianSuper, every role can flex.
Your new role
In this role you will contribute to maintaining the security controls framework for ICT systems, including testing criteria for each control, providing oversight and enterprise reporting of all security control testing across the Fund and support the development of technical standards and other supporting documentation to enable consistent design and implementation of the controls.
You will be required to working closely with teams to identify business and enterprise wide risks, minimise exceptions to policies, agree compensating controls, changes to policy or agree alternatives with business stakeholders in the treatment of risks identified. You will also ensure quality assurance of ongoing operations, including change management, from a security perspective and support Internal Audit and other assurance functions with methods and tools to produce quality and accurate outputs that can be relied upon for cross functional reference.
- Knowledge of security assessment tools & penetration testing techniques
- Security Architecture experience within medium and large financial institutions and business acumen with project and program management experience
- Experience in IT security assurance and governance
- Consultancy skills demonstrated through the analysis, design and review of systems and roadmaps to transformation.
- Identity and access management experience
- Understanding of network boundary protection technologies and protocols such as firewalls, DDOS protection, CDN Security, WAF, IPS and network access control & protection
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of IT security products, competitive offerings and market drivers
- Implementation and governance of IT Security standards and compliance frameworks (e.g. 27001, 27002, ISAE-3000/3402, PCI-DSS, APRA etc.)
What you will get in return
You will be working with a Manager who values personal growth and is supportive of on-going development. Furthermore, you will have the chance to work for a growing, dynamic and authentic business that values integrity and puts its members first, but you get a whole host of other benefits. A competitive salary is on offer and your benefits include genuine flexible working arrangements, discounted travel, income protection insurance and generous leave entitlements to name a few.
We put members first in everything we do and are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce that share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes. We are proud to have held our WGEA certification for the past 8 years and to be recognised as one of Australia's leading workplaces for Dads.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results, please apply now!
We are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you. All roles can flex at AustralianSuper and we're happy to discuss what this can look like for you.
Be Inspired, Be Bold, Be you
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.