|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is looking for a Business Applications Customer Success Manager (CSM) to help our customers succeed in transforming their businesses with Microsoft Dynamics 365. The CSM will work with customers to understand their business objectives and help them plan and execute the risk reduction, alignment, change management and adoption activities necessary to realize and grow business value with their Dynamics 365 solutions.
CSMs have an enormous impact on their customers' businesses, and through them, on Microsoft's business. Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and creating value for customers by ensuring they clearly define business outcomes and then plan their success with appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risk and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Accountability for achieving high active usage of Dynamics by customers' staff, by facilitating the creation and execution of a thorough and action-oriented adoption plan.
- Employing deep functional expertise to increase customers' usage of existing Dynamics solutions.
- Proactively identify potential new solutions and expansion opportunities in each customer to generate value both for the customer and Microsoft.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business decision makers (BDMs) and IT decision makers (ITDMs) within each customer to influence solution adoption, create strong support for new opportunities, and to secure their willingness to advocate on Dynamics' and Microsoft's behalf.
- Provide a channel of communication for the customer in the case of online service related issues.
- Orchestrate and gain strong buy-in with multiple partner and Microsoft teams, and be highly connected to SMEs throughout the customer's Dynamics lifecycle
- 10+ years of experience in functional CRM or ERP consulting with top consulting firms or business applications vendors, and/or in a pre-sales CRM or ERP solution engineering capacity for a top business applications vendor. Experience in both consulting and pre-sales is ideal.
- Proven ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability
- Experience in driving CRM or ERP transformation in enterprises through effective change management and adoption highly preferred
- Experience in one of the following industries highly preferred – Financial Services, Public Sector, Retail, Manufacturing & Distribution
- Deep understanding of SaaS customer engagement
- Proven executive engagement skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with business decision makers
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor relationships with clients
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.