We are Australia's largest superannuation fund, here to help members achieve their best possible retirement outcome. Working with a wide range of stakeholders, we create meaningful value for members and our communities through our diverse workforce of highly competent and highly motivated employees.
- High performing and dynamic team
- Flexible and inclusive work environment
- Commencing on 6-month contract
Your new team
Our Technology Services group has a strategic remit to uplift the Fund's technology infrastructure and capability. It is a highly respected team led by managers who advocate for their people, are open and approachable, and who share their knowledge. This is your opportunity to join us as we plan, build and run, while leveraging the latest technologies that deliver excellent outcomes for Fund members and colleagues. At AustralianSuper, every role can flex.
Your new role
As part of AustralianSuper's international growth plans, we are seeking a solution architect to lead architecture & design activities focusing on the fund's strategic adoption of Microsoft 365 services.
In this role, as an experienced solution architect, you will be the lead focal point within projects, supporting program/project managers, engineers and other delivery staff to execute on and guide projects throughout the delivery lifecycle, primarily in the Microsoft 365 space. You will be given the autonomy to take the lead on a global program.
You will also support the Fund and the architecture practice by:
- Assisting with maturing the fund's ability to leverage architectural reference models.
- Providing technical advice and guidance for project and architectural issues.
- Supporting and assisting projects in the preparation and implementation of architecture solutions.
- Listening to stakeholder concerns and providing advice, options and direction.
- Experience in delivering solution architectures whilst working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent listening, communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence upwards and communicate with non-technical stakeholders.
- Proven solution architecture experience with extensive experience in Microsoft 365 projects and solutions
- Experience working on projects as a solution architect in financial institutions or other regulated environments is highly desirable, but not essential.
What you will get in return
You will be working with a Manager who values personal growth and is supportive of on-going development. Furthermore, you will have the chance to work for a growing, dynamic and authentic business that values integrity and puts its members first, but you get a whole host of other benefits. A competitive salary is on offer and your benefits include genuine flexible working arrangements, discounted travel, income protection insurance and generous leave entitlements to name a few.
We put members first in everything we do and are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce that share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes. We are proud to have held our WGEA certification for the past 8 years and to be recognised as one of Australia's leading workplaces for Dads.
Be Inspired, Be Bold, Be you
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.