|Job Type:||Full Time|
It’s an exciting time to be joining Western Power. The way we use power is changing. The grid is evolving. And it’s our people who are helping connect everyone to a brighter energy future.
Our collaborative and safe work environment allows you to develop and expand your expertise in an industry that’s constantly evolving. We’re committed to equal opportunity and providing a flexible work life balance that empowers you to work smarter and supports your career growth.
Now more than ever, we need talented and passionate people to join us and help shape the future of energy in WA. Explore the fantastic opportunity below.
This is a full-time, maximum term position (X months) located at Forrestfield Metering Centre.
About the Role:
This position is responsible for the processing of meter readings and market transaction data to support the functions of metering data publication, standing data and market transaction responses to the market.
The successful applicant will be experienced and competent in the following:
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in an administrative position
- Experience in high volume data entry
- Customer focus / Team focused
- Results orientated
- Personal attributes in alignment with Western Power values
- Completion of year 12 or equivalent with English and Mathematics
What’s on Offer?
At Western Power, our people are our strength. As an employee at Western Power, we offer:
- Competitive remuneration;
- A safe and sustainable workplace
- Equal opportunity employment;
- Personal development and training opportunities;
- Flexible work arrangements and
- An award-winning employee recognition programme.
Salary: ASU EA Level 3.1B: $70,467+ 11% superannuation.
Like to know more?
Please submit a copy of your current resume and covering letter together with your qualifications and proof of working rights in Australia.
Applications Close: 18th January 2021
Does this role sound like you? If you're ready to be apart of something great, apply now!