|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader
- Seeking passionate Customer Relationship Specialist to join the BOQ team
- Flexible workplace & Collaborative Team – Owner Managed Branch Floreat Based
With its origins dating back to 1874 BOQ is a regional bank with national presence. We are a true alternative to the major banks with a full suite of banking products available to our customers. We focus locally offering old fashioned service to assist our customers in achieving their financial goals.
About the Role?
As the Customer Relationship Specialist, you will be the ‘face’ of the Bank within the Branch, providing exceptional customer service to your customer network. You will enjoy developing and maintaining strong relationships with our internal and external customers, by providing advice and information on BOQ’s products and services. Further, you will relish the opportunity to proactively identify opportunities and manage a pipeline of new and existing customers through their financial journey with BOQ.
Day to day your key responsibilities will consist of:
- Account opening/closing
- Customer interviews and being a part of their full review process
- Outbound calling to maintain and build customer relationships
- Floor walking, business development and initiating quality conversations with customers
- Cash handling and Credit Card Applications
- Strong focus on compliance
As an experienced Customer Relationship Specialist you will be a passionate, high performing operator who consistently delivers an outstanding customer experience, by demonstrating:
- Excellent customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry
- Exposure to consumer lending would be advantageous
- The drive to build long lasting relationships and positive customer experiences
- Contributor to a collaborative team environment
- Willingness to go above and beyond for your customers and colleagues
- Driven to take a personalised approach with every customer interaction
- "Can do" approach to all aspects of your role
- Ability to learn and confidently use a number of technical financial systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in banking, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the link to our careers page.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Bank of Queensland is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.